The Demon Realm, also known as Demon World, Ghoul Realm, Ghouls 'n Ghosts' world, Phantom Zone and Hades (not to be confused with the character), named Makai (魔界) in Japan, is the main setting from the Ghosts 'n Goblins series, a world inhabited by demons and other dangerous creatures. In each game Arthur had to invade the Demon Realm Village (Makaimura) to rescue the princess from demonic forces.
In Gargoyle's Quest, death can be skipped either with the Talisman of the Cyclone or the Ressurection Spell. If the player's "lives" run out, the Resurrection Spell will bring Firebrand back to the town where the last spell was given. The Spell is also a password to resume playing as well. In both Gargoyle's Quest and Gargoyle's Quest II, no one calls themselves a "demon", they all call each other Ghouls.
- ↑ Demon's Crest and Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins
- ↑ Demon's Crest
- ↑ Gargoyle's Quest, Gargoyle's Quest II, Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts manual, Ghosts 'n Goblins: Gold Knights, Ghosts 'n Goblins: Gold Knights II, and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (Soki ending)
- ↑ Ghouls 'n Ghosts ending
- ↑ Back of the box of Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
- ↑ Ghosts 'n Goblins NES manual
|Ghosts 'n Goblins|