The Red Arremers (レッドアリーマー Reddo Arīmā) are part of the Red Arremer species that serve the ruler from the Demon Realm. They are winged humanoid demons with red skin, sharp claws in the hand and feet, and wings that allows them to fly at high speed. They are able to release fireballs from the mouth.
Ghosts 'n Goblins series
While they might look relatively harmless due to their small size, the Red Arremer's size that gives them their strongest asset -- their great speed and high mobility, easily able to dodge any weapon thrown their way. These demons are very persistent and will stop at nothing to destroy Arthur, spitting small energy balls and diving on him.
In Ghosts 'n Goblins they appear in stages 1, 3, 4, and 6.
If a Red Arremer manages to survive combat with Arthur for more than 60 seconds, it will mutate into a semi-rare white form. White Arremers aren't any stronger than Red Arremers, but they're considerably more aggressive in their attacks.
- Red Arremer is the first boss from Adventure Quiz: Capcom World.
- Red Arremer is the final boss from Higemaru Makaijima: Nanatsu no Shima Daibōken.
- Red Arremers are enemies in Namco × Capcom.
- Red Arremers and White Arremers are enemies in Project × Zone.
- Red Arremer is a secret boss in SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos.
- Red Arremers appear as enemies in the Ghost Trick minigame from SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium.
- Red Arremer appeared in an event from Otoranger.
- Red Arremer appeared in an event from Zombie Cafe.
- Red Arremer appeared in the SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters DS manga.
- Red Arremer has a cameo appearance in Street Fighter Unlimited #11.