Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on Devilmanozzy Talk Page!
- I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! User:Devilmanozzy
I am going to make this simple, you either will rename them back to what they were, or fix all the damn links you made into redirects, or I'll ban you. The capital "N" was fine. I see you are not aware of the mess your making. Hint: "What links here" is the best way to find redirects. (On the "My Tools" drop up below it may be on there to use, if not it can be added going to the Customize and then add it to use.) I usually would block users that rename articles without thinking the consequences, but I am using good faith that you want the wiki to work good. That and the redirects I think are a great idea. I think you simply went overboard here. So I am going to instead have you fix up what you started. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 22:09, December 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Most sites use the small "'n", which is short for "and" (which usually isn't capital), and although Arthur is a knight, he was never called Sir Arthur. Those had to be fixed, which is what I did. Sure, this resulted in a bit of a mess in the "what links here" and the redirects, but there are no broken or double redirects, and if there are, I will check and fix them. --Quick (u•t) 16:23, January 3, 2015 (UTC)
- I have no idea how long you have edited at different wikis; but as a admin to quite a few, I see a lot of vandals rename pages and change things only for personal gain. I have to be a bit questioning of changes to major articles. I'll see if I can help you with the fix up. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 22:09, January 3, 2015 (UTC)